Sunday 6 January 2013

Project Life begins!.....

A week of new beginnings!

Losing weight so far so good (Tuesday is weigh day)

Exercising not too bad either, plenty of walks but will try a class this week coming.

#fatmumslims photo a day - managed every photo this week!

And my favourite has to be Project Life, I'm loving it. Nothing complex, just print and journal :)
Page 1


Page 2



Today we took a ride out to Hillmorton to find the skate park, low and behold it was at the top of the road where I spent my first 5 years of life. We drove down so I could show Jim & Kieran. Of course the road looked so much smaller than I imagined! The skate park was fairly deserted and very wet which made for a few unintended slides but it was worth a go


And anywhere we see graffiti a photo has to be taken!


Hmmm the holidays are over, back to school tomorrow.
Take care all x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment